What will you learn in this course
- Skin anatomy, functions and characteristics
- Skin care, preparation and analysis
- Knowledge of skin diseases and disorders
- Skin tones and colors
- Color theory – primary, secondary and tertiary colors. Warm and cool colors
- Concealing techniques for blemishes, acne and pits.
- Contouring and highlighting techniques for different face shapes
- How to create designs on face chart
- Advance bridal base
- Layering of different bases
- Corrective makeup
- Cut crease
- Arabic Eye makeup
- Different Eyeliner Applications
- Vintage Makeup
- Fantasy makeup
- Special effect makeup
- Fashion & Ramp Makeup
- Photoshoot Makeup
We will be providing all the practice materials during the course.
However, students are recommended to have their own kit as well so they can practice at home and non class hours.