What will you learn in this course
- Skin anatomy, functions and characteristics
- Skin care, preparation and analysis
- Color theory – primary, secondary and tertiary colors. Warm and cool colors
- Contrast in makeup
- Study of different cosmetic products and their uses
- Knowledge of the kinds of foundations, blushers, eye shadows, eye liners, mascara and lip cosmetics
- Correct application of foundations (bases)
- Correct application of eye brow products, eye shadows, eye liners, mascara
- Correct application of blusher, bronzer and highlight
- Correct application of lip cosmetics
- Different liner shapes
- How to choose colors for makeup
- Concealing techniques for blemishes, acne and pits.
- Uses of various color concealers.
- Contouring and highlighting techniques for different face shapes
- Learning different textures in makeup
- How to create designs on face chart.
- Natural makeup
- Occasion party makeup
- Engagement, sangeet, cocktail, reception Makeup
- Traditional Indian Bridal
- Fashion Makeup
We will be providing all the practice materials during the course.
However, students are recommended to have their own kit as well so they can practice at home and non class hours.